The Beautyrest® Select™ Firm model is constructed of quality materials to provide consistent comfort over the life of your mattress, while helping you get the supportive, restful sleep you desire with no sinking feeling. Featuring proprietary Stretch-Flex™ Fiber, DualCool™ Plus Technology, Pocketed Coil® Technology, and pressure relieving foams, the Beautyrest® Select™ Firm model will deliver dependable support and comfort to you every night for years to come.
- 800 Series Pocketed Coil® Technology: Helps provide conforming support and motion separation for undisturbed sleep.
- DualCool™ Plus Technology: Designed to keep your mattress fresh, cool and create a comfortable sleeping environment with an antimicrobial layer and moisture wicking technology at the sleeping surface.
- Stretch-Flex™ Fiber: Vertical fiber layer allows seamless interaction with the comfort layers below, helping provide cradling support through the night.
- Beautyrest® Gel Memory Foam: Experience exceptional pressure relief with Beautyrest® Gel Memory foam that contours to your body.
- Firm Comfort Foam: High quality comfort foams in a more Firm level of plushness to tailor to your comfort preference.
- BeautyEdge® Foam Encased Edge: Provides more consistent comfort and more stable edge-to-edge sleeping area.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99