Beautyrest® Harmony Lux™ Hybrid is the only premium Hybrid mattress to deliver a dynamic trio of sustainable technologies, proprietary ContourFit® Design construction and our exclusive dual strand T2 Pocketed Coil® Technology for truly restorative, sustainable sleep. At the core of every model is our Precision Support System™, with its unique dual strand coil design that's made exclusively for Beautyrest to deliver up to 18% more support* where it is needed most. Directly above this are layers of premium foams, including a high-density gel memory foam that contours to your body for personalized support and a premium memory foam featuring actual diamond particles to help conduct heat away from the body. To top it off, a suite of cooling technology layers will help you fall asleep and stay comfortable all night long. *Results on Empress™ Series Medium; other results vary by model Components vary by model Beautyrest has also expanded our partnership with Seaqual™ to offer their unique sustainable fabric technologies within each Beautyrest Harmony Lux™ Hybrid mattress. Seaqual is a leader in ocean plastic recovery and upcycling efforts, and together this partnership will help promote cleaner oceans with every mattress sold.
- PRECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM™ - Powered by T2 Pocketed Coil® Technology
- COOL, COMFORTABLE SLEEP - Infinicool® Plus Technology
- CONSISTENT PRESSURE RELIEF - 2X Beautyrest® Gel Memory Foam® GelTouch® Foam
- SUSTAINABLE COMFORT - Seaqual™ Fabric Technology
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99