The Beautyrest Harmony Lux Hybrid Empress Series Medium model is designed with just the right amount of initial plushness, balanced with robust internal support, for truly restorative sleep. Proprietary ContourFit® Design construction features a responsive sleep surface that provides up to 30% more consistent comfort* throughout the night. Directly beneath the top panel, Beautyrest® Gel Memory Foam and GelTouch® Foam provide exceptional comfort. And, the patented dual-strand design of the Precision Support System powered by T2 Pocketed Coil® Technology provides additional support in the center third where you need it most. Additionally, InfiniCool® Plus delivers two layers of advanced cooling technology, with a cool-to-the-touch cover and gel memory foam right below it, to help you fall asleep and stay comfortable all night. Beautyrest Harmony Lux Hybrid also features our exclusive sustainable fabric technology in partnership with SEAQUAL™, with each Queen mattress recovering the equivalent of 50 water bottles from our oceans.
- PRECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM™ - Powered by T2 Pocketed Coil® Technology
- COOL, COMFORTABLE SLEEP - Infinicool® Plus Technology
- CONSISTENT PRESSURE RELIEF - Beautyrest® Gel Memory Foam GelTouch® Foam
- SUSTAINABLE COMFORT - Seaqual™ Fabric Technology
- EXCLUSIVE, ANTIMICROBIAL TECHNOLOGY - HEIQ V-BLOCK™ Technology
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99