The Beautyrest Harmony Maui Series features the Targeted Support System powered by T1 Pocketed Coil® Technology to provide additional support where you need it most. Our new NaturalCool™ sleep surface features TENCEL fabric and wicks away moisture to keep your mattress fresh and cool, while Beautyrest Gel Memory Foam provides exceptional comfort. Beautyrest Harmony also features our exclusive sustainable fabric technology in partnership with SEAQUAL™, recovering the equivalent of 15 water bottles from our oceans for each Queen mattress. Our medium firm model offers the perfect balance between robust firm support and a touch of surface plushness.
- TARGETED SUPPORT SYSTEM - Powered by T1 Pocketed Coil™ Technology - A dual stage coil design invented by Beautyrest® is located within the center of the mattress to provide up to 15% more support* where you need it most.
- IDEAL SLEEP TEMPERATURE - NaturalCool™ - Features eco-friendly TENCEL™ yarn for exceptional breathability and moisture management above an antimicrobial performance layer to help keep your mattress fresh and cool for a great night's sleep.
- ESSENTIAL PRESSURE RELIEF - GelTouch® HD Foam - A high-density gel infused foam that contours to your body for personalized support and cooling comfort.
- SUSTAINABLE COMFORT - Seaqual™ Fabric Technology - Promotes cleaner oceans by recovering ocean plastics and transforming them into luxurious, high quality sustainable fabrics.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99