The Beautyrest Black® Hybrid X-Class Plush mattress offers a slightly softer feel for those seeking a more plush sleep surface. The exclusive T3 Pocketed Coil® technology keeps you comfortably supported, while the ContourFit™ design brings you closer to the layers of RightTemp™ and AirCool® Memory Foam for enhanced pressure point relief.
- ContourFit™ design exclusive to Beautyrest allows you to find your optimal sleep position. The superior stretch and recovery surface adapts with you throughout the night, allowing you to engage more closely with the pressure relieving memory foams for a deeper, easier sleep.
- Beautyrest's most advanced cooling technologies maintain temperature so that you can sleep cooler and more soundly. First, enjoy an immediate cooling sensation from the cool-to-the-touch cover. Then stay cool and comfortable throughout the night as the RightTemp™ Memory Foam pulls heat away from your body.
- Beautyrest Black® Hybrid features more, higher quality memory foams than any of our other hybrid mattresses, helping to reduce pressure points in your hips and shoulders.
- T3 Pocketed Coil® technology, found only in Beautyrest Black®, is three steel strands wound into one coil to absorb energy, reduce motion, and provide exceptional resilience for support, durability and undisturbed sleep.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99