At the heart of every Sealy mattress is the support that's right for you. Only Sealy has Posturepedic Technology™ to provide more support where you need it most. By precisely engineering the mattress into specific zones, we're able to target reinforced support, while providing exceptional full-body support. In every mattress we make, Sealy combines smart innovation, precise engineering and industry-leading testing to ensure quality and durability. You can trust Sealy to deliver durable support and comfort in every mattress we make.
Sealy Response™ Line
Our innerspring mattresses offer exceptional full-body support with ease of movement, for that sleep-on-top feeling and the comfort you want. We use exclusive Posturepedic Technology™ to deliver the stable, all-over support you want, with reinforced support under the heaviest part of your body, where you need it most.
Sealy Performance™ Collection
Durable all-over support, plus exclusive Posturepedic Technology™ for reinforced support where you need it most, for a truly comfortable night's sleep.
- Quilt: ComfortLoft™ Cover with MoistureProtect™ Technology
- Quilt: FlameGuard™ AirLoft Fiber
- Quilt: 2" x 0.5" SealyCushion™Air Foam
- Quilt: 0.5" SealyCool™ Gel Memory Foam Center 1/3
- Pillowtop Comfort Layers: 1" SealyCushion™ Extra Soft Foam
- Pillowtop Comfort Layers: 1" SealySupport™ Foam
- Comfort Layers: 1.5" SealySupport™ Firm Foam
- Handle: 4 Vertical Handles
- Innerspring: Sealy Response Pro™ Encased Coil
- Coil Count/Density: 910 Encased Coil
- Edge: DuraFlex™ Edge
- Base: 1" SealySupport™ Firm Foam
- Foundation: StableSupport™ Foundation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99