Silver Chill Firm
Sealy Hybrid Premium™
The Sealy Premium Collection Silver Chill Firm features a DuoChill™ Cooling Sleep System, thicker comfort layers and exclusive Posturepedic Technology™ to deliver comfort and targeted support so you sleep comfortably night after night.
Sealy Exclusives: DuoChill™ Cooling Sleep System: For twice the cool-to-the-touch technology, Sealy Chill™ Technology is featured in both our performance cover & on the sleep surface of our advanced memory foam layer. Posturepedic Technology™: Delivers reinforced support under the heaviest part of the body for even more support where it's needed most.
Compatible Foundation & Base Options: 9" or 5" StableSupport™ Foundation Ease® Adjustable Base Reflexion® 4 Adjustable Base TEMPUR-Ergo® Plus Adjustable Base TEMPUR-Ergo® Premier Adjustable Base
- Chill™ Tech Cover with Allergen Protect™: A high loft, breathable and super stretchy cover with an innovative design, delivering a soft initial feel and Sealy's unique cool-to-the-touch technology.
- Sealy Immersion™ Advanced Memory Foam with Chill™: A slower response memory foam that allows for a more breathable, comfortable, cool-to-the-touch sleep surface.
- Sealy ComfortSense™ Foam: The latest innovation in gel memory foam, designed to respond to your body's unique shape for more comfortable night's sleep
- SealySupport™ Foam: High quality firmer foam for a more supportive feel.
- Response Pro ZONED HD Encased Coil System (1000 Coil Count): Densely packed system of hourglass-shape coils with a dual-stage design to ensure you get more personalized support. In the center zone, there are 20% more coils, for even better support where you need it most. Encased to allow each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer.
- DuraFlex™ Coil Edge System: High-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress for better edge support, more usable sleeping surface and improved durability.
- Designed and built in the U.S.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99