One of the most cushioning mattresses in the Posturepedic® Plus portfolio, with a thicker layer of pressure-relieving memory foam layered alongside our most breathable foams for all-over support. The antibacterial soft knit cover is cool to the touch and keeps the mattress protected. Available in a Medium feel.
- LAYERS OF COMFORT: A combination of Sealy® foams adapt to your body, dispersing your weight more evenly across the mattress so you get conforming comfort and support with a medium feel.
- COOLING COVER: This cooling cover technology features spun, cool-to-the-touch fibers for refreshing comfort from the moment you lie down.
- PROTECTIVE TECHNOLOGY: Surface-Guard Technology™ protects the mattress surface from odors and stains caused by bacteria and common allergens.
- DESIGNED & ASSEMBLED IN THE USA: Beginning in Sealy, TX, in 1881, Sealy® mattresses have been proudly designed, assembled, and thoroughly tested right here in the USA.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: At Sealy®, our product testing exceeds industry standards to ensure you get the quality and durability you deserve, with comfort you can count on year after year. And we back it all up with a 10-year limited warranty.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99