The most premium hybrid we offer, with targeted support from high-density encased coils and our highest-quality cooling and pressure-relieving memory foam. A ventilated, reinforced coil edge increases durability and breathability, while the antibacterial cover is cool to the touch and keeps the mattress protected. Available in a Firm feel.
- COOLING FOAM: SealyCool™ Gel Foam promotes a cooling environment and helps cushion, delivering comfort and support with a firm feel.
- HYBRID COMFORT: Densely packed fabric-encased coils and premium memory foam provide pressure-relieving comfort and reduced motion transfer from your partner for a better night's rest.
- DURAFLEX™ PRO COIL EDGE SYSTEM: Densely packed coils surround the edge of this mattress for added durability, more sleeping area, a solid seating surface, and better flexibility when paired with an adjustable base.
- PROTECTIVE COOLING COVER: This cool-to-the-touch version of our stretch-knit cover features cooling fibers for comfort and Surface-Guard Technology™, which protects the mattress surface from odors and stains caused by bacteria and common allergens.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: At Sealy®, our product testing exceeds industry standards to ensure you get the quality and durability you deserve, with comfort you can count on year after year. And we back it all up with a 10-year limited warranty.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99