Individually wrapped coils create a truly responsive support system that contours to each individual while also providing reduced motion transfer. The natural Tencel in our premium cover is more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk and cooler than linen, improving moisture wicking and natural hygiene. A layer of premium foam engineered in the lumbar region to provide added support and comfort Comfort and support foams are crushed to minimize the initial softening and lock in the comfort, to feel like new longer. Coils systems are encased in foam to provide more sleeping surface and improve the edge support. Specifically designed to articulate on adjustable beds to customize your sleep experience.
- Quilt Layer - Luxurious Tencel quilted cover
- Comfort and Support Layers - 3/4" Comfort Foam, Gel infused Memory Foam added to the lumbar regions
- Support Core - 1" HD Fiber Pad, 8" Foamed encased wrapped coil for improved support and reduced motion transfer, 1" HD Fiber Pad
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99