This sleep system features a tencel cover, Englander Edge technology, and fabric wrapped springs for contouring comfort.
The Grenadier offers a supportive feel with advanced features like our Englander Edge technology, a strong perimeter system that eliminates the feeling of roll-off, creating a consistent sleep surface across the entire mattress.
This mattress has 1057 contouring fabric-wrapped springs for all-night comfort and long-lasting support. The soft, luxurious Tencel cover delivers temperature management and wicks away moisture to keep sleepers comfortable throughout the night for a deep, restful sleep.
- Delivers a relaxing cooling sensation for comfortable sleep.
- Englander Edge eliminates that roll-off feeling. Our steel coil perimeter system provides a consistent sleep surface edge-to-edge and doesnt buckle when sitting on the side of the bed.
- This mattress is packed with 1,057 contouring, comfortable fabric-wrapped springs that deliver world-class support and are proven 26%durable than foam encased mattresses. Our unique coils are made with tempered steel wireonce formed into their final shape, tempering freezes those molecules in place so that springs will remain strong to offer you comfortable sleep night after night.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99