The TEMPUR-Up™ Foundation is the perfect upgrade from a flat foundation. Raise the head of the foundation, in virtually infinite number of positions, for reading, working on your laptop, or watching TV. Control your movement using the simple-to-use wires remote.
- Head-up movement: 65° degree upright angle makes it easy to read, watch TV, or use a laptop. Fast response, with full lift within 30 seconds.
- Easy to operate: Wired remote control for head-up and head-down movement. Single button to return mattress to the flat position.
- Designed for durability and ease of use: Designed to fit in standard-size bed frames. Mattress retainer bars designed for easy access while changing your sheets. Quiet operation with strong pulling/pushing power and a long service life mean greater reliability. Bed can be lowered during power outage or remote failure.
- Warranty: 15-Year Limited Warranty for years of worry-free use.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99