It's a breakthrough in material science, five years in the making. Finer and more tightly closed than our original TEMPUR® material, TEMPUR-APR® has an innovative cell structure that dramatically increases its ability to adapt and conform to your body. Every muscle. Every curve. Every point of contact between you and the mattress is more fully balanced and supported. Force and motion are more fully absorbed. Pressure points in your shoulders, hips and spine are more fully alleviated. TEMPUR-ProAdapt™ beds also come equipped with our cutting edge SmartClimate® Dual Cover System - the industry's first fully removable, machine-washable cooling cover. Developed and designed by our own team of textile engineers, this sleek and breathable two-piece system works together to cool and relax you.
- 6cm TEMPUR-ES®: The tighter, slightly rougher cell structure of TEMPUR-ES® creates a softer feel that works in combination with other layers to support and relax
- 4cm TEMPUR-APRTM: Our latest innovation and our most pressure-relieving material ever - made for deeper, more rejuvenating sleep.
- SmartClimate® Dual Cover System: Next-generation technology featuring a zip-off, cool-to-touch outer layer and super-stretch inner panel for convenience and comfort.
- 12" Height
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99