Step up to TEMPUR-Flex® Elite for the thickest TEMPUR® comfort layer and dynamic TEMPUR® material support. The innovative moisture-wicking, cool-to-the-touch SmartClimate™ System keeps you comfortable, while the EasyRefresh™ Top Cover is simple to remove, wash and replace.
- SmartClimate™ System: Moisture-wicking, cool-to-the-touch comfort
- EasyRefresh™ Top Cover: Simple to remove, wash and replace
- Premium Fabric Cover: High-loft super-stretch cover with grey upholstery sides
- Antimicrobial treatment: Hinders microorganisms, including dust mites
- Comfort Layer: Determines the mattress feel Determines the level of TEMPUR-Adapt™ Made up of TEMPUR-ES® material
- Response Layer: Provides the responsive support your body needs Helps distribute body weight evenly across the mattress Made up of quick-responding TEMPUR-Response® material
- Dynamic Support Layer: Works with the Response Layer to actively react to your body's movement Made up of densely placed precision coils
- Base Layer: Serves as the "base" for the TEMPUR® material layers Helps disperse heat from the mattress
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99