TEMPUR-Contour™ Elite Breeze
A firmer feel in our most conforming bed with cooling comfort
Every Tempur-Pedic mattress responds to your body temperature, adapting to your weight and unique shape, giving you personalized support and alignment. Now, for people who sleep hot, or like to feel extra cool while sleeping, we offer TEMPUR-Breeze versions of our most popular mattresses. TEMPUR-Breeze is an integrated system of technologies to help keep your body cooler as you sleep. Each cooling technology plays its part to help you sleep cooler and more comfortable during the night.
- TEMPUR-Breeze Cooling Innovative cooling features built into the mattress to provide a cooler sleeping environment.
- PureCool Comfort Top Comfort Layer of TEMPUR® material infused with PureCool™ for cooling comfort you can feel.
- Cooling Cover Performance fabric cover that's lightweight, breathable and infused with innovative cooling technology to help create a cooler sleeping surface.
- Ultra-Breathable Design Ultra-breathable Comfort and Support Layers, specially designed to allow heat and humidity to flow away from the body.
TEMPUR material All the sleep-transforming benefits of TEMPUR material
- New advanced-formula cooling material infused into the Comfort Layer, for significant cooling.
TEMPUR-Climate Material Special TEMPUR® material formulation used in the Support Layer to help to channel heat and humidity away from the body.
- TEMPUR-Breeze® Cooling: innovative cooling features that work together
- PureCool™ Comfort: top layer with cooling comfort you can feel
- Cooling Cover: innovative performance cover for a cooler sleeping surface
- Ultra-Breathable Design: allows heat to flow away from the body
- Base Layer
- Foundation or Adjustable Base
- Medium-Firm feel
- Heavy TEMPUR-Adapt™
- 12.5" tall profile
- TEMPUR-Breeze® Cooling provides a cooler sleeping environment
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99