The all-new TEMPUR-PRObreeze™ has a 3-level system of cutting-edge materials that work together from cover to core to keep you cool all night long. The zip-off cover provides cool-to-touch comfort when you lie down, while exclusive PureCool+™ Phase Change Material absorbs excess heat while you fall asleep. And TEMPUR-CM+™ provides maximum airflow and breathability throughout the night.
- 12" Profile
- Cool-to-Touch Cover
- TEMPUR-CM+™ Comfort Layer
- TEMPUR® Material Support Layer
- SmartClimate® Dual Cover System features a zip-off, cool-to-touch outer layer combined with a super-stretch inner layer so you feel cooler when you lie down.
- Removable, machine-washable cooling cover. Crafted from ultra-high molecular-weight yarn, it moves heat away from your body. A sleek 360-degree zipper makes for easy on and off.
- High-Stretch Performance Panel designed to be lightweight, breathable, and to enhance the pressure-relieving power of your mattress.
- Infused into the top layer of the mattress, PureCool+™ Phase Change Material is an exclusive, next-generation technology that absorbs excess heat - so you feel cooler while you fall asleep.
- Comfort layer features TEMPUR-CM+™ which was expertly designed for maximum airflow and breathability -- dissipating heat and delivering all-night cooling comfort.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99