The all-new TEMPUR-Ergo® Smart Base powered by Sleeptracker-AI® gives you an innovative sleep solution that can detect snoring and automatically respond, which may help reduce it,* so you don't have to be disturbed during the night. Plus, through an easy-to-use app, you can receive personalized sleep coaching with insights and expert-level analytics to help track and improve your sleep quality over time.
*Bed raises once approximately 12 degrees in response to snoring. This may reduce snoring in otherwise healthy individuals who snore due to body positioning.
- Automatic Snore Repsonse: The TEMPUR-Ergo® Smart Base Snore Response™ automatically senses snoring and raises your head to a position which may help reduce it.*
- Personal Sleep Analytics: Prepare for night after night of deep, restful sleep with Sleeptracker-AI®. You'll get custom coaching and tailored tips to improve your sleep and simplify daily routines.
- Lumbar Support: Extra support for your lower back, whether you're sitting up or lying flat. Can raise up to 6 inches.
- Simulate Weightlessness: With the Zero Gravity preset, take the pressure off your back while you sleep by elevating your head and feet to closely simulate weightlessness.
- The Adjustable Base Advantage: Take complete control of your sleeping space with nearly unlimited head and foot lift positions for sitting, reading, working, or watching TV.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99