The redesigned TEMPUR-Ergo® power base is better than ever with the addition of adjustable lumbar support. With the pressure-relieving power of a virtually unlimited range of head and foot ergonomic positions (including Zero Gravity), the TEMPUR-Ergo® Power Base is the ultimate pairing for your Tempur-Pedic® mattress to help ease aches & pains and fall asleep in comfort-every night.
- Lumbar Support: Extra support for your lower back, whether you're sitting up or lying flat. Can raise up to 6 inches.
- Relieve Snoring: With the push of a button, gently tilt the mattress position to help reduce snoring.*
- Soothing Massage: A massage for the lower back area, with three levels of intensity.
- Simulated Weightlessness: With the Zero Gravity preset, take the pressure off your back while you sleep-by elevating your head and feet to closely simulate weightlessness.
- The Adjustable Base Advantage: Take complete control of your sleeping space with nearly unlimited head and foot lift positions for sitting, reading, working, or watching TV.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99