The Stearns & Foster® Lux Hybrid Collection is a new era of comfortable, cool sleep, featuring our exclusive IntelliFlex™ Hybrid System which combines memory foam and innersprings, for all-night support and comfort that flexes to support every curve, plus the added benefit of breathable air channels for all-night cooling.
- 14-INCH MATTRESS: Medium feel mattress.
- IntelliFlex™ Hybrid System with All-Night Cooling - This exclusive feature adds two layers of memory foam to every individual innerspring, rather than a continuous layer, to create more than 500 pockets that perfectly flex and conform to your shape while allowing for an incredible level of airflow that delivers all-night cooling.
- TEMPUR-Indulge™ Memory Foam Comfort Layers - Developed by the sleep experts at Tempur-Pedic® these layers match the curves of your body to help deliver pressure relief and all-night comfort and support.
- Sustainably-Sourced TENCEL® Cover Enhanced with Phase Change Material - A soft, moisture-wicking cover crafted with silky, sustainably-sourced TENCEL® and enhanced with cooling Phase Change Material for a refreshing feel the moment you lie down and all throughout the night.
- Handmade by Certified Master Craftsmen
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99