The Stearns & Foster® Lux Estate Collection provides an elevated level of comfort and support, with the added benefit of features to help keep you cool, all night long.
- 14.5-INCH MATTRESS: Ultra firm feel mattress.
- Sustainably-Sourced TENCEL® Cover Enhanced with Cooling Fibers - Feels cool-to-the-touch the moment you lie town by using sustainably sourced TENCEL® and enhanced cooling fibers.
- TEMPUR-Indulge™ Memory Foam Comfort Layers - Developed by the sleep experts at Tempur-Pedic® these layers match the curves of your body to help deliver pressure relief and all-night comfort and support.
- Supportive Latex Comfort Layers - Provides a perfect combination of pressure relief, durability, and a uniquely weightless, supported feel.
- Intellicoil® Innersprings with PrecisionEdge™ Support - Offers a unique level of support to every type of sleeper by responding to varying types of pressure.
- Handmade by Certified Master Craftsmen
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99