The right softness and support, combined with natural aromatherapy, creates a truly relaxing experience. Plush, curve-conforming Dough® memory foam is infused with real lavender oil for cozy, natural relaxation. Lavender has long been used as a natural way to promote relaxation and deep sleep. A mini spritzer bottle of natural lavender aromatherapy spray accompanies the King and Queen size pillows to refresh the aroma. Zoned Technology design creates larger holes in the center of the pillow to cradle the head and smaller holes around the edges for superior neck support. A beautiful and soft Tencel® mesh cover adds the temperature- and moisture-regulating comfort of eco-friendly fabric. Travel size pillow does not include aromatherapy spritzer.
- Infused with real lavender oil for a natural aromatherapy experience
- 2 mL natural lavender oil spritzer included with King and Queen size
- Lavender is known to promote a calming and relaxation
- Zoned Dough® memory foam
- Infused with real Lavender oil
- Spritzer not included with travel sizes
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99