Made with 100% natural Talalay latex with no synthetic additives, the Zoned Talalay Latex pillow offers a responsive foam that can help relieve sleeping pains. Zoned comfort cradles the head with larger holes on the inside while supporting the neck with smaller holes on the outside, also increasing air circulation and breathability. The Tencel removable cover with superior moisture-management properties aids in optimal sleeping temperatures. Cover: 100% Tencel Fill: 100% latex foam rubber
- Zoned Gel Talalay Latex
- Made with 100% natural Talalay latex with no synthetic additives, the Zoned Talalay Latex pillow offers a responsive foam that can help relieve sleeping pains. Zoned comfort cradles the head with larger holes on the inside while supporting the neck with smaller holes on the outside, also increasing air circulation and breathability. Accompanying the pillow is a luxuriously soft rayon from bamboo velour cover, excellent for sensitive skin and temperature regulation. Cover: 75% polyester, 25% rayon from bamboo Fill: 100% latex foam rubber
- Gel-infused Talalay latex
- Soft, resilient response
- Comfort zones for head and neck
- Natural Talalay latex offers resilient response and immediate recovery for conforming support with the right amount of pushback.
- Infused with gel material that captures and distributes heat for a more comfortable sleep climate.
- Zoned Technology design cradles the head while supporting the neck.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99