The Cotton-encased Down Blend pillow offers the traditional feel of a down pillow with added comfort features to help ensure restful sleep. Filled with a plush down and feather blend it provides consistent loft that is naturally supportive and breathable. Encasing the pillow is a soft, thick layer of cotton filling to eliminate the feeling of sharp quills and create a plush feel. Its cover, made of 250 thread count pure cotton percale fabric, is soft and easily removable for laundering.
- Soft down and feather blend creates a consistent loft that is naturally supportive and breathable.
- Outer cover has a layer of soft, thick cotton that encases the pillow and blocks sharp quills
- Dual encasement reduces dust mites and allergens commonly found in single encased down pillows
- 250 TC cotton percale cover with soft cotton layer is removable for washing
- Available in King, Queen, Standard and Travel sizes - Ideal for any sleeping position - 6" loft - 3 year warranty
- 250 thread count, pure cotton percale cover is soft and easily removable for laundering.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99