The S655 builds on the features of the new M455 and popular M555 models with additional premium features, including more massage motors, head tilt, and underbed lighting. Pair sleeping elevated with the Malouf Base™ App-the highest rated adjustable base app and winner of the Best Consumer Goods Application in 2019. Customers can control the bed right from their smart phone, experience how the unique Snore Detection feature works automatically to adjust the bed when it hears snoring and use Siri Shortcuts for hand-free controls.
- Independent head incline: 0 - 55°, foot incline: 0 - 45°
- Nine dual-zone massage options: 3 programs, 3 intensities, 3 timers
- Head tilt helps improve breathing and stop snoring
- Bluetooth® built-in with award-winning Malouf Base™ app
- Siri® Shortcut voice commands with iOS12 and up
- Seven preset positions and six programmable positions; LED backlit wireless remote control; child-lock safety feature
- Under-bed LED nightlights; sleek upholstered design and durable, whisper-quiet motors; two dual USB charging ports
- True zero clearance; place directly on foundations, platform bases, slat beds, or ground; headboard brackets and leg adapters available; 850-pound weight capacity on all sizes; 20-year warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99