The Structures™ E455 Adjustable Bed Base combines luxurious sleep with the health benefits of sleeping elevated for the perfect night s rest. With an independent head incline up to 60 degrees and a foot incline to 45 degrees, your comfort is customizable. The base comes with three preset positions (Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore, and Flat), and two programmable positions can be personalized and saved. Studies have shown that sleeping elevated can help relieve back pain, ease sleep apnea and snoring, and reduce acid reflux and heartburn.
Built-in Bluetooth® makes it easier to customize your sleep preferences with the MALOUF® Base app (Android and iOS), which includes Siri Shortcut voice commands built-in with iOS 12 and newer. Your bed can be operated with your phone or the included backlit, wireless remote control.
Plus, you ll never need to leave your bed-it's got charging ports on both sides. The sleek, lined-inspired upholstered frame in Stone looks great on its own or fits into most existing bed frames. Since it s true zero clearance, it can sit directly on foundations, platform bases, slat beds, or the ground. Download Partner Control and Siri Shortcut instructions here .
- Three preset positions: Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore, and Flat
- Two programmable positions can be programmed and saved
- Backlit, wireless remote control, batteries included
- Upholstered design with dual USB charging ports
- Bluetooth® with highly customized Malouf Base app
- True zero clearance; place directly on foundations, platform bases, slat beds, or ground
- Independent head incline: 0 - 60°, foot incline: 0 - 45°
- 850-pound weight capacity on all sizes; 20-year warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99