The Structures E255 Adjustable Bed Base features a modern upholstered design and folds in half for convenient shipping and storage. In addition to the adjustable head and foot panels, this base comes with three preset positions (Zero-Gravity, Anti-Snore, and Flat) and two programmable positions for when you find the perfect spot. To make your experience even better, you can control your comfort preferences with the sleek, backlit wireless remote. Lastly, a true zero-clearance design means this adjustable base can be placed directly on foundations, platform bases, slat beds, or the ground.
- Three preset positions: Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore, and Flat
- Independent head incline: 0 - 60°; foot incline 0 - 45°
- Wireless remote control, batteries included
- Folds in half for easy FedEx and UPS shipping
- Two programmable positions can be customized and saved
- 15-inch height from floor to top of base; includes 12-inch legs
- True zero clearance; place directly on foundations, platform bases, slat beds, or ground
- 750-pound weight capacity on all sizes; 10-year limited warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99