Upgrade a wooden bed frame with the stable support of steel crossrails and a heavy-duty center support. Much stronger than wooden slats, the Adjustable Center Support System adjusts to fit Full, Full XL, Queen, King and Cal King bed sizes. Three cross rails adjust from 42 to 84 inches wide and lock by tightening an attached clamp. Rails have pre-drilled holes for frame attachment. The center support length can be adjusted for customized support, and three legs on the center support adjust in height. Use the included allen wrench to adjust leg height from 6.5 to 15.5 inches.
- Adjustable Center Support System
- Fits Full, Full XL, Queen, King and Cal King
- Adjustable leg height
- Quiet, sturdy support
- Three adjustable-length steel cross rails accommodate Full, Full XL, Queen, King and Cal King beds
- Heavy duty center support rail
- Replace wooden bed rails with stable, quiet support system
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99