The Five 5ided® Mattress Protector with Tencel® + Omniphase® is the most advanced mattress protector on the market with three incorporated technologies-Tencel®, Omniphase®, and the H2Pro® membrane. Omniphase® phase change material promotes a comfortable sleeping temperature in any climate; Tencel® fiber wicks away moisture from the body and the laboratory-certified H2Pro® liquid-proof membrane creates a quiet, and breathable barrier against allergens and dust mites. The combined benefits of these technologies means you will sleep comfortably and dry with five sides of protection for your mattress. Pillow protectors are also available to create a healthy sleeping environment.
- Moisture wicking, temperature regulating
- Ultra-thin, liquid-proof, yet breathable
- Stops allergens and dust mites
- Omniphase ® phase change material promotes a comfortable sleeping temperature in any climate
- Tencel® fiber wicks away moisture from the body
- Proprietary fabric combination provides ultimate temperature regulation
- Five-sided mattress protection
- Laboratory-certified H2Pro ® _x000D_ liquid-proof membrane is quiet and breathable
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99