Manufactured in the mountains of northern Italy, these 400 TC sheets are woven by Italian artisans from the best cotton grown in Egypt. Egyptian cotton is superior to most other sheet material, and is renowned for its soft drape, distinctive luster, and amazing durability. Combined with Italian craftsmanship, where linen making has been a part of the culture for centuries. Simply put, Italians are the best artisans; they sew, cut, and fit the sheets better than anyone else in the world. The unrelenting attention to detail provides a meticulous fit and finish for the highest quality and value. The universal fit design is sewn with deep pockets and a thick elastic that produces a secure, smooth fit on mattress depths from 6 - 22 . It s easy to put on, won t slip off, and ensures a crisp luxurious feel.
- Luxurious drawn thread hemstitching
- Woven in northern Italy
- 100% Egyptian cotton percale
- 100% Egyptian cotton percale, woven in northern Italy
- Features luxurious drawn thread hemstitching
- Hand finished and tailored fit by Italian artisans
- Extra deep pockets and oversized dimensions for mattress depths 6 -22
- Available in sheet sets or pillowcase sets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99