Silky soft and naturally pure, Woven TENCEL ® bed linens will ensure your sleep is refreshingly comfortable. The luxuriously smooth fiber structure from eco-friendly resources pampers your skin with balanced moisture management and temperature regulation qualities to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Stunningly soft fibers are perfect for sensitive skin - Discover deep sleep with TENCEL ® performance sheets
- Extra deep pockets and oversized dimensions for mattress depths 6"-22"
- Universal fit design with ultra-thick elastic ensures a secure fit
- Available in sheet sets or pillowcase sets
- Stunningly soft fibers are perfect for sensitive skin - Discover deep sleep with TENCEL performance sheets
- TENCEL fiber is extracted from raw eucalyptus trees. Its raw fiber is perfectly smooth compared to cotton, wool, and linen.
- TENCEL wicks moisture 50% more effectively than cotton, keeping you comfortable as you sleep.
- Small Eco-friendly footprint - TENCEL is made from renewable resources. Its production uses 10-20 times less water than cotton.
- Universal Fit oversized dimensions - available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Queen, King, Split King, Cal King, Split Cal King and Pillowcase Sets (all 3 sizes)
- Twin, Twin XL, and Full available in White
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99