Our best-selling pillow technology is now available in a topper for total-body cooling. The CarbonCool® LT + OmniPhase® Topper uses phase change material to continually regulate temperature. Here s how it works. When you fall asleep, your temperature drops, releasing body heat into your sleep environment. OmniPhase® phase change material microparticles move that heat away from the body by changing phases and releasing energy. The temperature falls, and you are actively cooled all night as the PCM maintains the optimum sleep temperature. To further the cooling properties, activated carbon infused in the foam creates a pathway to filter heat away from your entire body. Plus, precision ventilation in a unique zoning pattern increases airflow and correctly aligns the spine.
- 2.5 inches of activated-carbon infused memory foam
- OmniPhase® phase change material absorbs and dissipates heat
- Double-zoning helps correctly align the spine
- IceTech™ cover is cool to the touch
- OmniPhase® phase change material coats the top from edge to edge, continually absorbing and dissipating heat; activated carbon infused in the foam creates a pathway to filter heat away from the body
- Double-zoning technology at the head and hips helps correctly align the spine; ventilation at feet offers increased airflow
- IceTech™ cover is cool to the touch for an enhanced sleep environment; non-slip bottom keeps topper firmly in place
- 2.5 inches of medium plush memory foam help soften a too-hard mattress or refresh an older mattress
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99