: 68802Group Name
: Barling - WalnutGroup Style
With a stylish contemporary design beautifully surrounded by a rich faux leather upholstery adorned with beautiful stitched details, the "Barling" power recliner collection is the perfect addition to any home. With a smooth power reclining mechanism along with a power adjustable head rest and lumbar support, these recliners offer the ultimate in comfort for your living area.
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Polyester upholstery
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrest and power lumbar support
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Includes USB charging port in the power control
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99