: 58300Group Name
: Acieona - SlateGroup Style
Covered in a plush Chenille upholstery fabric adorned with contemporary styled stitched details, the "Acieona-Slate" upholstery collection features the supportive comfort of thick divided back cushioning and padded arms along with plenty of function like the power strip and USB ports in the wedge and ample storage with a console and drop down table to create the ultimate living room collection.
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- Features metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability
- All metal construction to the floor for strength and durability
- The reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort
- Sofa features a drop down table with magazine storage and cupholders
- Loveseat features console with storage and cupholders
- Wedge features 110 Volt Powerstrip with 2 USB ports.
- Smooth 360-degree swivel
- Polyester upholstery
- Pull tab reclining motion
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Gentle rocking motion
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer's warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- 3/4" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 1/2" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
MattressMan does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers' decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer's warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with our Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
Sleep EASY Guarantee 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases... $149.99